WEST DES MOINES, IA, April 6, 1999 -- CE Software, Inc., a wholly owned
subsidiary of CE Software Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ SC Symbol: CESH), today announced
immediate availability for the first major update to QuicKeys for Windows, its new
PC automation utility. Free to registered users of QuicKeys for Windows, version
1.0.1 includes dozens of improvements based on customer feedback.
QuicKeys for Windows 1.0.1 includes the following enhancements, designed to further
improve QuicKeys' ease-of-use, speed and reliability:
- Improved playback and editing of recorded Sequences.
- Faster QuicKeys Editor performance.
- Better organization of newly created Actions in the QuicKeys Editor.
- Easier access to Online Help.
- Improved importing of QuicKeys Actions.
- Better control over sorting Actions in the QuicKeys Editor.
- More options in Advanced Text Tools and Type Keystroke actions.
- Added support for the Euro symbol.
- Better display of dates when scheduling a QuicKeys Action via the timer option.
- More intuitive display of QuicKeys Actions in the Quick Reference Card.
- Improved continuity in the QuicKeys Editor interface.
- More than a dozen additional improvements and fixes.
QuicKeys for Windows is automation utility software designed to save PC users time
and effort on the computer. It automatically performs hundreds of common but time-consuming
computer tasks, such as opening programs, typing text, choosing from menus, plus
Since its release in November, QuicKeys has been gathering praise from the U.S. and
international computer press, including reviews in CNN.com, Newsweek.com, PC Guide,
PC World News, Computer Shopper, PC Magazine, The London Sunday-Times, The Chicago
Sun-Times and The Los Angeles Times.
QuicKeys for Windows is $49.95 and available direct from CE Software by calling 800/523-7638,
from national retail outlets, distributors, leading mail-order catalogs and via the
Internet at www.quickeys.com.
CE Software, Inc.
For more than a decade, CE Software, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of CE SOFTWARE
HOLDINGS, INC. (NASDAQ SC Symbol: CESH), has developed automation utilities and E-mail
software that save time and effort for millions of Microsoft Windows 95/98, Windows
NT and Mac OS users. For more information: 515/221-1801 or www.cesoft.com.
© Copyright 1999 CE Software, Inc. All rights reserved. CE Software, CE and
the CE Software logo are trademarks and QuicKeys is a registered trademark of CE
Software, Inc. Microsoft, Windows and Windows NT are registered trademarks of Microsoft
Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other brand or product
names are trademarks of their respective owners.